Sudong Sdn Bhd
Come and join our dynamic team in one of the most sophisticated and exciting working environment.
Welcome to Sudong Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary company ofSingapore Telecommunications Limited.
QPM Officer/ Executive (Call Center)
- Performs Call Monitoring according to the processes and elements provided
- To determine Quality standard and utilize Quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- To store all audited calls for review in the given location
- To be responsible in supporting and taking proactive action together with respective Team Leaders on Overall Team FCR, CE & Quality Results at Team level
- To liaise with Team lead for any misconducts / non adherence found during call audits
- To continuously coach all the CCO under his/her supervision and track improvement trending and empowered to take action against CCO relating to Quality related failures or misconducts
- QA Specialist will also be multitasking in diagnosing Complaint cases, reporting the case study to the respective Management Level and churn proactive avoidance action at individual level
- To ensure the processes and procedures set are adhered by agents at all times
- To participate on monthly calibration and ensure she/he is at all times synchronized with the understanding of the QA elements with the rest of the team
- To proactively identify areas for service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the QA Lead, QA Manager & Operations.
- Process Improvement in call audits
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with customers and understand their needs/exercise empathy when necessary
- An effective team player with ability to interact with team to achieve goals & service excellence
- Proactive & have great sense of urgency
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment & work well under pressure
- Flexible to changes in work schedule
- Effectively bilingual in English & a second language
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Great flexibility to undertake any other tasks assigned from time to time
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online.
For further enquiries, you may contact Ms Ivy at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 06-2277999
Sudong Sdn Bhd.
Human Resource Department
Level 9, Tower B, Jaya 99
No 99, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 75100, Melaka.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 03/11/2012
FAITHVIEW DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD
- To assist Project Manager from implementation stage to completion stage within quality standards, budgets and on schedule.
- To assist Project Manager in management and coordinate project activities in order to comply with the requirements of government regulatory bodies or other governmental agencies.
- To assist Project Manager monitor & supervise the project site in term of civil, structure & architecture works which will also includes site planning & coordination, material order & delivery.
- To manage the review of project plans, drawings and specifications to determine time frame, cost limitations and procedures for accomplishment of project, the allotment of resources to various phases of the project.
- To attend all project consultant/ site meeting with the consultants, subcontractors, suppliers, authorities, etc. and to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
- To ensure submission of drawings and documentation to Authorities are in order and approval obtained within the deadline given.
- To prepare tender document and specification, conduct tender briefing and tender evaluation on building services etc.
- To liaise/coordinate with Consultants on documentations and submissions of drawing.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying/Property Management Civil Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduate or at least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently and possess good communication skills .
- Required language(s): English , BahasaMalaysia, Chinese
- Preferable Chinese female candidates.
- Fresh graduate are encourage
- Age below 35 years old
ACCOUNT & ADMIN MANAGER
- Manage the day-to-day operation of Account and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and company policies.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly management reports, budget, forecast, business plan and ah-hoc reporting on time.
- Monitors the financial status of the company with regards cash flow, debtor days, outstanding balance and short term finance.
- Liaise with all professional and Governmental bodies which include but not limited to tax agents, auditors, bankers, company secretary and other statutory bodies.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in the property development industry is required for this position.
- Motivated, self-starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Hardworking, analytical, attentive to details, willing to learn, initiative and with the passion for continuous improvement.
- Industry knowledge in Property Development, Property Management.
- Possess knowledge of UBS & IFCA system.
- Good command of spoken and written English ; Chinese & Malay.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferable Chinese candidates .
- Age below 45 years old.
Interested candidates please submit application online Or, send in your resume, expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to :
FaithviewDevelopment Sdn. Bhd.
Tel : 06-286 0888
We thank all who applied but only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 02/11/2012
Air Liquide Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Air Liquide Malaysia Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Liquide of France with more than 43,600 employees in 80 countries.
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment with €13.5 billion in revenue in 2010. As a world class producer in the industrial gas industry, we believe in providing our employees equal opportunities with the best environment for continued growth and success.
If you are a motivated, ambitious and qualified talent for the fantastic career opportunities listed, we would like to invite you to be a part of our exciting expansion plans in Malaysia today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of which you are, but the starting point.
Malaysian citizen between 20-30 years old. You should ideally possess a SPM, STPM or Diploma. A mature, dynamic and results-oriented team player. Someone with 1-2 years experience in Logistics or distribution field is an added advantage. Preferable to have truck driving experience.
Should have positive attitude, pleasant personality and a good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Microsoft Office. Has good interpersonal, communication skills and is self-motivated. The candidate needs to be able to work under minimum supervision as well as coordinate with personnel from other department. We are looking for someone which is a self starter with a sense of ownership and is highly organized.
If you possess a good track record and is eager to assume responsibilities in contributing towards the substantial development of our team, you are the candidate we are looking for.
Sinnaiyah & Sons Sdn Bhd
- Plan, organize and monitor daily progress of all site activities.
- Liase with client, service agencies, suppliers and contractors to ensure that work-in progress complies with specifications and quality standards.
- Coordinate with authorities to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for office / administration function including preparation of project claim, programme, report, minutes, cost budget valuation etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- 7 years working experience and above in cleaning & river maintenance, infrastructure works, bridge construction and other civil works.
- Self starter, possess effective interpersonal skill.
- Ability to manage projects on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to handle responsibilities and work under pressure.
- 1 full time position available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Melaka.
- Able to calculate cost of projects tendering, preparation of tender submission & BQ, cost estimation, procurement support and follow up of project.
- Able to produce preparation of progress payment and cost analysis ( Pre & Post Contract, Preparation Of Sub-con & Progress Claim, Material Wastage Report, Taking Off & Measurement, Material Procurement and etc.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Undertake and execute works with responsibilities.
- Liaise with client, consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors & authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- 5 years working experience and above in cleaning & river maintenance, infrastructure works, bridge construction and other civil works.
- Able to handle responsibilities and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Melaka.
- 1 full time positions available.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 20/10/2012
IJM Corporation Berhad
IJM is one of Malaysia’s leading conglomerates and is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”). Its core business activities encompass construction, property development, manufacturing and quarrying, infrastructure concessions and plantations. Headquartered in Selangor, Malaysia, IJM’s regional aspirations have seen it establish a growing presence in neighbouring developing markets with operations presently spanning 10 countries, with primary focus in Malaysia, India, United Arab Emirates, China and Indonesia. IJM’s phenomenal growth over the past three decades has been the result of its unwavering focus on its core competencies, diversification into strategically related businesses and selective expansion into new markets.
Supervisor ( M & E )
- Report to Project Manager on coordination and supervision of M&E works to check that they are in accordance with work procedures, time and quality requirements.
- Monitor and check project site, labour strength and safety on site; enforce strict adherence of a high standard of work quality (workmanship) and materials to conform to approved contract drawings and specifications.
- Make arrangements for deployment of company’s resources such as plant, equipment, material, and manpower.
- Check deliveries of goods, and reject defective material at site.
- Report site non-conformance through ‘Non-Conformance Action Report’ or equivalent forms.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM certificate with minimum of 8 years relevant experience or technical certificate with minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Understanding of construction methodologies, operations and processes.
- Practical knowledge of project plan development and implementation.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested candidates please apply online.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
How you can connect with us?
If this sounds like the direction you want to take, send us your resume online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8oy2ocu
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 28/10/2012
PB Realty Sdn Bhd
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Architecture or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the related field
- Required software skills : AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and sketch up
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Architecture
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering / Building / Architect or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Manage, plan and lead project teams
- Good leadership and communication skill
Interested candidates are invited to write in enclosing CV, current and expected salary. Kindly attention to Ms Yap.
The HR Department
PB Realty Sdn Bhd
No. 2 Jalan IMJ 1, Taman Industri Malim Jaya
Tel : 06-337 3333
Fax : 06-336 5678
Email : email@example.com
Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara
Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara (JLKN), Kementerian Pertahanan Malaysia mempelawa warganegara Malaysia untuk mengisi lantikan Sambilan di Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara (JLKN), Kementerian Pertahanan Malaysia.