Transparency International Malaysia
OFFICER(FGI Project) FGI/01-12-1
- Coordinate and implement project requirements
- Research, preparing project progress reports, promoting, coordinating & implementing project requirements
- Monitor and compile media materials related to the state’s forestry sector
- Provide necessary feedback on developments in the Forestry sector.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent in any of the following fields; Agriculture, Forestry, Geographical Science, Mass Communications, Science & Technology and Social Science.
- Required skill(s): report writing skills, MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in undertaking studies and producing research papers
- Experience in working on Environmental/Sustainable Development Issues would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 3 years related working experience. Locals in Sabah/Sarawak are encouraged to apply.
Applications should state the position applied for, your CV (not more than 3 pages with 2 referees), present and expected salary and a document (not exceeding 100 words in English) outlining why you want this job and how your background qualifies you for this position
Permohonan melalui http://adf.ly/DUgH0
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 02/11/2012