[Sabah] IT Programmer
We are the member of LION Group of companies and involved in the manufacturing of Hot Briquetted Iron.
We wish to invite competent and highly motivated Malaysian to join our team in Antara Steel Mills Sdn Bhd – Labuan F.T, a manufacturer and major supplier of the Hot Briquetted Iron for the following position:
- To provide technical support on application issues related to ERP system which involved maintenance, troubleshooting, enhancement, development, testing and training.
- Provide leadership, direction, vision and ability to motivate team.
- Support of existing ERP system, database, business intelligence applications, business processes and all other IT applications as assigned.
- To troubleshoot database and applications problems, including routine backups, database administration and application software.
- Identify solutions to work around issues / problems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills, comfortable with data analysis, and have the ability to understand and synthesize information from data.
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge on ERP Accounting System such as BPCS or Microsoft Dynamics AX will be added advantage.
- Resourceful, able to work independently, as well as a team player, self starter with proven initiatives to learn new technologies.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Other languages will be added advantage.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to successful candidate.
Interested candidate are encourage to write in or email a detailed resume, providing details of qualification, experience, expected salary, recent photograph and contact number to the following address.
ANTARA STEEL MILLS SDN BHD,
Ranca – Ranca Industrial Estate,
P.O Box 81555,
87025 Labuan F.T.
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Permohonan melalui http://adf.ly/DUfTO
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 19/10/2012