[Sabah] Secretary to Group QA Department
the W group
We are a group of fast growing companies HQ-ed in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with diversified businesses in Malaysia and other parts of the World. In line with the development of our new projects in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, we invite committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated and suitably qualified individuals with an aptitude for success to fill the following position:-
Secretary to Group QA Department
Sabah – Based in Kota Kinabalu
- Responsible to assist Group QA Manager in the overall QA functions of the Companies, but not limited to the monitoring / verifying / coordination between Manufacturing factories / Construction Site and HQ. Focuses on QA department’s portfolio relating to Manufacturing ISO / Property rental/ Construction / Site ISO documentation and related materials.
- Travel between HQ and manufacturing sites (China/ West Malaysia/ Sabah) for QA related matters. Light travelling required.
- To assist the Group QA Manager to ensure information intended is properly channeled whether within HQ or to any Branch Office.
- To provide secretarial support to the Group QA Manager in matters relating to QA operation of the W Group of Companies.
- Writing minutes, replying correspondences and constructing documents required.
- Chinese to English and / or English to Chinese translations required.
- To assist the Group QA Manager to ensure that all QA audit and QA related activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all departmental standards established are adhered to.
- Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificates in Business Administration / Secretarial Studies / Engineering / Quality Management / ISO or related discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity & handling the full scope of administrative / secretarial / QA related functions.
- Must be able to communicate (read and write) in Chinese and English. Can travel to China occasionally for meetings and project works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
- Exposure to secretarial functions / office management and ISO/QA functions is prerequisite for the position.
- Exposure to construction / trading / manufacturing / property rental industry an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to write, fax or email a detailed resume, contact telephone number, current and expected salary, and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) not later than 17th October 2012 :-
The Senior Group Human Resource Manager
the W group
Lot No.68-77, 1st Floor,
Wisma New Far East Jalan Lintas,
88820 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Fax : 088 251 470
Email : email@example.com
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 18/110/2012