the W group
We are a group of fast growing companies HQ-ed in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with diversified businesses in Malaysia and other parts of the World. In line with the development of our new projects in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, we invite committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated and suitably qualified individuals with an aptitude for success to fill the following position:
Secretary to Group IT Department
Sabah – Based in Kota Kinabalu
- Responsible to assist Group IT Manager in the overall IT functions of the Companies, but not limited the development and implementation of IT – Software / Hardware / Project Implementation / Jaring Project / Security Baseline / VPN, Network / Servers / Email / Update of server library materials / Website operation functions of the W Group of Companies.
- Travel between HQ and manufacturing sites (China/ West Malaysia/ Sabah) for IT related matters. Light travelling required.
- To assist the Group IT Manager to ensure information intended is properly channeled whether within HQ or to any Branch Office.
- To provide secretarial support to the Group IT Manager in matters relating to IT operation of the W Group of Companies.
- Writing minutes, replying correspondences and constructing documents required.
- Chinese to English and / or English to Chinese translations required.
- To assist Group IT Manager to ensure that all IT activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner sets targets for the team members.
- Ensure that all departmental standards established are adhered to.
- Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificates in Business Administration / Secretarial Studies / Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity & handling the full scope of administrative / secretarial also result oriented and capable of global approach to technology management.
- Exposure in the Information Technologies and related activities of IT
- Must be able to communicate (read and write) in Chinese and English. Can travel to China occasionally for meetings and project works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be computer literate.
- Exposure to construction / trading / manufacturing property rental industry an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to write, fax or email a detailed resume, contact telephone number, current and expected salary, and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) not later than 17th October 2012 :-
The Senior Group Human Resource Manager
the W group
Lot No.68-77, 1st Floor,
Wisma New Far East Jalan Lintas,
88820 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Fax : 088 251 470
Email : email@example.com