the W group
We are a group of fast growing companies HQ-ed in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with diversified businesses in Malaysia and other parts of the World. In line with our rapid growth, we invite committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated and suitably qualified individual with an aptitude for success to fill the following position:
“PREVIOUSLY UNSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY”
Sabah – Based in Kota Kinabalu
- Plan, organize and implement a comprehensive program (both corrective and preventive maintenance activities) to ensure all electrical/electronic installation of factories/plants facilities are well maintained at all times.
- Liase with relevant Authorities and vendors to ensure compliance with the regulations at all times.
- To install, trouble shoot, maintain and service all electrical and electronic facilities.
- Reponse and provide assistance on maintenance requests from internal customers.
- Prepare reports and scheduling of equipment maintenance work.
- Adheres to ISO standards, safety & health standards, and practices good housekeeping at all times.
- To ensure all electrical parameters are within the specification required by the production Equipment.
- Minimum Certificate of Competency preferably A4.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar capacity in a manufacturing environment.
- Possesses strong leadership skills, initiative, committed and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player, self started and customer service oriented.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to write, fax or email a detailed resume, contact telephone number, current and expected salary, and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) not later than 17th October 2012 to :
The Senior Group Human Resource Manager
the W group
Lot No.68-77, 1st Floor, Wisma New Far East Jalan Lintas,
P.O.Box 11863, 88820 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Fax : 088 233 715
Email : email@example.com