Nestlé has nourished Malaysians since 1912, providing quality products and brands that are essential to good living. In doing so, the Nestlé name has become synonymous with great tasting, nutritious food and beverage products. Today the company enjoys a turnover of RM4.0 billion and employs more than 5000 people.
At Nestlé, we firmly believe that our people hold the key to our continuing success. Recognizing talent, developing our employees, managing their careers for long term growth and rewarding performance accordingly, are all part of our commitment to our people.
If you have the passion, perseverance, proactiveness and desire to succeed, come join our dynamic environment and be part of our rich Nestlé heritage.
- Lead, facilitate & monitor the implementation of process improvement initiatives within the factory.
- Conduct focused improvement projects.
- Implementation of continuous improvement tools within the factory, drive and co-ordination of CI team activities, including MDWTs.
- Highlight to his/her colleagues of the factory management team unexploited improvement potentials, with the capability to convince, influence his/ her peers and boss and make things happen when not being in hierarchical position.
- Ensure adherence to corporate and factory standards to provide consistent measuring, monitoring and improvement while safeguarding GIN 23.010, Capacity Utilisation, and Operation Excellence 2007 savings tracking.
- Setting objectives jointly with Factory Manager, set SMART targets for the factory KPIs.
- Provide technical support and analysis including using industrial performance tools (OI Toolkit) to ensure successful completion of factory improvement projects. Conduct ad hoc trainings regarding the above tools and methods, including “train the trainers” if required.
- Challenge, review and improve business (production & distribution) processes. Optimise systems use to maintain and improve competitiveness.
- Ensure reporting systems to track performance prioritise and monitor factory projects are in place. Link factory KPIs and Business performance. Highlight and quantify the impact of the entire factory KPIs on the Business Results.
- Align with business by participating actively to the business review meetings; ensure alignment of factory initiatives with business needs.
- Ensure the implementation of the Best Practices as defined in the HPF BiC Repositories.
- Be an active member of the IP networking by sharing or requesting information to the Nestle Industrial Performance community, worldwide.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering, Process Engineering with minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing / production operation.
- Certified Green or Black Belt from recognize company or program (e.g. Motorola, Freescale, Flextronic, ALCOM, Samsung Electronic or Western Digital).
- Direct involvement (but not necessary as team leader) in successful performance improvements & cost reduction project.
- Familiar with continuous improvement tools & concepts i.e OI Toolkit, CI Toolkit,
- Problem-Solving Tools (PDCA loop), OE2007 Tracking Tool, Portfolio Complexity, FSAT new release.
- Has the ability to motivate, communicate and influence people in a non-hierarchical position.
- Possess good analytical skills, creative and flexible to support new solutions
- Well organized with good time management.