[Melaka] QPM Officer/ Executive
Sudong Sdn Bhd
Come and join our dynamic team in one of the most sophisticated and exciting working environment.
Welcome to Sudong Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary company ofSingapore Telecommunications Limited.
QPM Officer/ Executive (Call Center)
- Performs Call Monitoring according to the processes and elements provided
- To determine Quality standard and utilize Quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- To store all audited calls for review in the given location
- To be responsible in supporting and taking proactive action together with respective Team Leaders on Overall Team FCR, CE & Quality Results at Team level
- To liaise with Team lead for any misconducts / non adherence found during call audits
- To continuously coach all the CCO under his/her supervision and track improvement trending and empowered to take action against CCO relating to Quality related failures or misconducts
- QA Specialist will also be multitasking in diagnosing Complaint cases, reporting the case study to the respective Management Level and churn proactive avoidance action at individual level
- To ensure the processes and procedures set are adhered by agents at all times
- To participate on monthly calibration and ensure she/he is at all times synchronized with the understanding of the QA elements with the rest of the team
- To proactively identify areas for service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the QA Lead, QA Manager & Operations.
- Process Improvement in call audits
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Ability to build rapport with customers and understand their needs/exercise empathy when necessary
- An effective team player with ability to interact with team to achieve goals & service excellence
- Proactive & have great sense of urgency
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment & work well under pressure
- Flexible to changes in work schedule
- Effectively bilingual in English & a second language
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Great flexibility to undertake any other tasks assigned from time to time
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online.
For further enquiries, you may contact Ms Ivy at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at 06-2277999
Sudong Sdn Bhd.
Human Resource Department
Level 9, Tower B, Jaya 99
No 99, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 75100, Melaka.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 03/11/2012