[Kuala Lumpur] Revit Technician
HL Design Group Sdn Bhd
HL Design Group, an Architectural and Interior Design consultancy in Kuala Lumpur requires resourceful and innovative team players.
- Prepare drawings with Revit for submission to comply with authorities’ comments and requirements
- Prepare working drawings / detail drawings / construction drawings on technical/constructional aspects and with attention to specifications, compliance to building by-laws, coordinating dimensions, coordinating drawing references, compliance to CAD protocol, and meet Quality System
- To assist the Architect in projects and to carry out special duties as assigned by the office from time to time
A fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic team and involve in diverse portfolio of projects and often in collaboration with interior design and graphic design team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Architecture or equivalent
- Required skills of Revit and Autocad
- At least 2 years of experience working with REVIT within an Architecture firm or designer firm
- Familiar with local by-laws and statutory provisions and good in building contract administration
- Enthusiastic and passionate about design
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in large scale commercial developments
- Excellent knowledge of building material and resources
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Mature and self motivated to achieve targets and deadlines
- Good communication and creative presentation skills in English
- Proficiency in documentation using AutoCAD, knowledge of Revit would be an advantage
- Familiar with graphic presentation software including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
As part of the HL Design Group team you will be rewarded with opportunity for a meaningful career with 5 day working week, working with high-profile design leaders and contributing to a number of key projects across the state, nationally and internationally. You will enjoy a number of benefits including good remunerations, commensurate with experience & capabilities, professional development, flexible work practices and opportunity to grow with the company.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send through a current CV, portfolio and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, visit www.hlarchitecture.net
HL Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 26/10/2012