[Sabah] Pelbagai Jawatan
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd
We are a subsidiary of a public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in the distribution of passenger and commercial vehicles. In line with our rapid business expansion in the automobile industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our team, amongst others as:
Corporate Sales Manager (ETCM)
(Based At Kota Kinabalu, Sabah)
Kota Kinabalu (Sabah) – Inanam
- Conduct Corporate Fleet Sales & Marketing Activities which supports: Corporate Fleets Sales, Retail Sales, and Government Sales.
- Conduct Corporate Fleet Sales & Marketing Activities with other divisions.
- To liaise closely with HQ Corporate Sales Division.
- Coordinate stock schedule & delivery with VDC.
- Perform Corporate Sales Department clerical & administrative work on Government Tender. i.e. Product Specifications.
- Perform Corporate Fleet Sales Business & Product Presentations
- Possess qualification of Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years sales experience.
- Experience in Motor Trade is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Strong network with corporate and government sector is highly recommended.
- Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin.
- Able to speak local dialects like Kadazan, Hakka, Cantonese is an added advantage
Regional Sales Operations Manager (ETCM)
(Based At Kota Kinabalu)
Kota Kinabalu (Sabah)
- Plan, analyze, review and implement business plans and effective sales operation strategies.
- Manage branch operations and supervise sales operations activities in Sabah.
- Responsible in all facets of sales which includes sales planning, driving sales productivity, sales forecasting, sales analytics and strategic planning.
- Provide inspirational leadership to the sales network.
- Monitor & maintain close liaison with dealers within the assigned region & assisting in identifying and solving problems concerning sales, operational, product quality issues, customer relations related problems.
- Ensure efficient and effective monthly and yearly sales promotion and activities to meet regional and company’s business goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance on standard operating procedures (SOP) & guidelines to support overall sales operation policies and goals.
- Research, analyze and keep up-to-date information on competitors’ activities to implement counter measure strategies.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies / Management / Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in automotive industry.
- Possess excellent leadership, analytical and strategic planning skills.
- A highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to multitask, work independently and under pressure, and committed with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be willing to travel within short notice period as and when the need arises.
Interested applicants are advised to apply on-line/write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
Group Human Capital Management Division
Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd
Batu 5 1/2 Jalan Tuaran
PO Box 13195
88835 Kota Kinabalu
E-mail : email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Note: Those who choose to send their application/resume by e-mail are required to scan their recent photograph & attach it with their resume.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 28/10/2012