[Sabah] Junior IT Manager / Assist. IT Manager (System Engineering)
the W group
Junior IT Manager / Assist. IT Manager (System Engineering)
Sabah – Based in Kota Kinabalu
- Assist the IT Manager (System Engineering) in the development and implementation of IT VPN / Network / Security Baseline / Servers / Emails / Library Materials / Website / Group Website / CCTV / Smarthome and such IT related activities. This will include but is not limited, to core areas such as Security Baseline (include Firewal, antivirus and maintain licenses), Servers (include backup), Library Materials (update ISO/Newletter/HR etc)
- Assist the IT Manager (System Engineering) in monitoring and the cabling works for Network.
- Assist the IT Manager (System Engineering) in coordinating and maintaining the Group website (include website renewal)
- Assist the IT Manager (System Engineering) in auditing, implementing and managing all related activities described above.
- Accountable to assist the IT Manager (System Engineering) for the full spectrum IT VPN / Network / Cabling / Security Baseline / Servers / Emails / Library Materials / Website / Group Website / CCTV / Smarthome and such IT related activities.
- Assist IT Manager to ensure that all IT activities are performed in the most effective and efficient manner, sets targets for the team members and provide the necessary coaching to further optimize performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Network or equivalent.
- Cisco (CCNA), MCSE, MCDA certified network associate or equivalent.
- Exposure to Information technology infrastructure / Data Security standards and related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience, result oriented and is capable of global approach to technology management.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT VPN / Network / Cabling.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and varying tasks.
- Must be able to communicate (read and write) in English. Knowledge of Chinese is an added advantage
- Strong leadership and must be a team player.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to write, fax or email a detailed resume, contact telephone number, current and expected salary, and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) not later than 02nd November 2012 to :
The Senior Group Human Resource Manager
the W group
Lot No.68-77, 1st Floor,
Wisma New Far East Jalan Lintas,
88820 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Fax : 088 233 715
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org