[Pulau Pinang] Assistant Regional Finance Executive
Safeguards G4S Sdn Bhd
As part of G4S network in Malaysia, Safeguards G4S Sdn Bhd (SG4S) served as the largest and fastest growing security consultancy company, with more than 40 years experience. Our network in Malaysia extends across 37 branches and possesses more than 840 armoured vehicles nationwide. We position ourselves as market leader in “Best Practice” security initiatives and technology, which complements a strong team of over 8500 employees working together to deliver outstanding solutions to customers in Security Services, Cash Management and Electronic Security System.
We are proud to work with some of the world’s leading companies; hence we welcome highly talented professionals who are able to challenge the conventional thought, offer unique perspective and provide innovative solutions to our business. In line with our plan for business expansion in Malaysia, we seek experience and suitable candidates to join our dynamic team and grow with us.
Assistant Regional Finance Executive
- Assist to coordinate financial activities for the Region.
- Assist the RFE in reviewing the monthly checklists.
- Work with the RFE to improve financial systems in the region.
- Maintain financial files and records.
- Assist RFE to ensure completeness of monthly billings.
- Assist RFE to supervise and guide a team of staff in the ATM Reporting Unit within the regional offices.
- Assist RFE to review and provide recommendations to the Management to streamline work processes in order to achieve efficiency, effectiveness and to increase productivity.
- Compile key operating statistics for financial analysis on regular basis.
- Assist the RFE to verify suppliers’ invoices and staff claims.
- Assist the RFE to analyze and interpret the monthly Branch Financial Reports for the region.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking / LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skills : MS Excel, MS Word
- Speak fluent English and good communications skills.
- Able to start immediately.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai.
- Full-Time positions available.
We want to talk to you. Don’t wait. We offer a competitive pay package, rapid progression to build a dynamic career and a special work environment unique to this industry.
Take charge of your career and apply NOW!
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/9lgx2e7
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 02/11/2012