[Melaka] Pelbagai Jawatan
FAITHVIEW DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD
- To assist Project Manager from implementation stage to completion stage within quality standards, budgets and on schedule.
- To assist Project Manager in management and coordinate project activities in order to comply with the requirements of government regulatory bodies or other governmental agencies.
- To assist Project Manager monitor & supervise the project site in term of civil, structure & architecture works which will also includes site planning & coordination, material order & delivery.
- To manage the review of project plans, drawings and specifications to determine time frame, cost limitations and procedures for accomplishment of project, the allotment of resources to various phases of the project.
- To attend all project consultant/ site meeting with the consultants, subcontractors, suppliers, authorities, etc. and to ensure the smooth progress of the project.
- To ensure submission of drawings and documentation to Authorities are in order and approval obtained within the deadline given.
- To prepare tender document and specification, conduct tender briefing and tender evaluation on building services etc.
- To liaise/coordinate with Consultants on documentations and submissions of drawing.
- Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying/Property Management Civil Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduate or at least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work independently and possess good communication skills .
- Required language(s): English , BahasaMalaysia, Chinese
- Preferable Chinese female candidates.
- Fresh graduate are encourage
- Age below 35 years old
ACCOUNT & ADMIN MANAGER
- Manage the day-to-day operation of Account and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and company policies.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly management reports, budget, forecast, business plan and ah-hoc reporting on time.
- Monitors the financial status of the company with regards cash flow, debtor days, outstanding balance and short term finance.
- Liaise with all professional and Governmental bodies which include but not limited to tax agents, auditors, bankers, company secretary and other statutory bodies.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in the property development industry is required for this position.
- Motivated, self-starter and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Hardworking, analytical, attentive to details, willing to learn, initiative and with the passion for continuous improvement.
- Industry knowledge in Property Development, Property Management.
- Possess knowledge of UBS & IFCA system.
- Good command of spoken and written English ; Chinese & Malay.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferable Chinese candidates .
- Age below 45 years old.
Interested candidates please submit application online Or, send in your resume, expected salary, contact number and a recent photograph to :
FaithviewDevelopment Sdn. Bhd.
Tel : 06-286 0888
We thank all who applied but only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 02/11/2012