[Terengganu] Assistant Relationship Manager
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Business Banking team in the role of Assistant Relationship Manager (Portfolio) Kuala Terengganuworking together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Assistant Relationship Manager (Portfolio)
Kuala Terengganu (Terengganu)
- Developing and growing a portfolio of existing and new middle/upper market corporate relationships.
- Prospecting and developing new middle/upper market corporate relationships (including listed companies) with funding requirements through conventional lending products and debt instruments.
- Prospecting and developing new deposit/operating account based relationships with middle/upper market corporate customers (including listed companies).
- Formulating and implementing competitive customer retention and utilisation strategies to drive and develop the profitability of commercial banking business from both lending and deposit/operating account perspective.
- Providing total customer solutions to your portfolio of clients.
- Cross-selling a wide range of banking products and services including Treasury, Payments and Cash Management, and Trade and Supply Chain with support from product specialists.
- Preparing credit proposals within the risk parameters and guidelines.
- A recognised Degree
- Sound lending experience in commercial banking with exposure in corporate lending and trade services.
- Possess strong credit evaluation; good marketing and sales management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- A good team player.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8vlbo9t
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 31/10/2012