[Sabah] Workshop / Fleet Manager
Pembinaan Kekal Mewah Sdn Bhd
We are looking for dynamic individual to fill the position in our Organisation. We believe quality is a commitment we shall not compromise and we are always searching for dynamic individuals to be part of our aggressive Team. We strive to nurture a thinking workforce where our people are encouraged to contribute creative and innovative ideas to achieve our goals. If you think you are up to the challenge, we invite you to submit your application for the following position:
Workshop / Fleet Manager
- Establish Workshop plans, strategies, administration standards and vehicle operating policies to achieve cost optimization and operational effectiveness; ensuring all company vehicles are properly maintained and downtime is kept to the minimum to avoid disruption to company’s daily operations.
- Manage and monitor over appointment of panel authorized workshops and vehicle parts dealers as well as ensuring only credible experienced workshops are appointed as Panels.
- Plan, organize and direct functions and activities related to the procurement, servicing, operations, maintenance and repair vehicles; ensuring proper documentation for approval is adhered to before any vehicle maintenance or the purchase of original vehicle parts could be made.
- Responsible for qualification and quality system compliance with company’s Policy and Government bodies requirements.
- Accountable for vehicle maintenance programme & transport safety and security measures to prevent any accident and hijacking.
- Evaluates and propose necessary training for all company’s vehicle users in order to ensure adequate knowledge, skills and competency level when required.
- Provides constructive recommendation to enhance overall effectiveness of the workshop management.
- Prepare daily reporting to the Management and ensure all report from workshop personnel are up to date.
- Possess at least Degree/Diploma in Automotive discipline or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Those without relevant academic qualification but have at least 5 years working experience in related field are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills (both English and BM) coupled with the ability to interact well with people at all levels.
- Hands on, independent, strong personality, outgoing character, ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating present & expected salary, recent passport sized photo and contact number to:
THE HR MANAGER
P. O. Box 22477, 88784 Luyang, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
or Fax: 088-439380
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 24/10/2012