Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh
Heriot-Watt University is a leading research-intensive university specialising in science, technology, engineering, business, languages, textiles and design, with an international reputation for scientific and technological excellence. Building on our experience and the success of our Dubai Campus, we have been selected to establish a campus in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Heriot-Watt University Malaysia (HWUM) will be a flagship university campus providing access to high quality UK higher education with a focus on delivering professionally-relevant education and industry-linked research and knowledge exchange. We are now recruiting professional staff to join us at this exciting time as we establish our flagship university campus in Malaysia.
Regulatory Compliance Manager
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be the liaison officer and principle point of contact for day to day matters between HWUM and the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysian Qualifications Agency, professional bodies and other government agencies.
- Degree or another professional relevant qualification.
- Previous experience of working in higher education with an excellent knowledge of private higher education regulatory requirements and experience of working with MOHE, MQA and other government agencies.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position available.
N.B. Please do not submit CVs – we only consider applications submitted on our standard Application Form.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 31/10/2012