[Kedah] Pelbagai Jawatan
First Solar Malaysia Sdn Bhd
THIN FILM SOLUTIONS FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE PV PROJECTS
First Solar, LLC, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, manufactures photovoltaic (PV) modules with an advanced thin film semiconductor process that greatly reduces raw material and manufacturing costs compared to traditional crystalline silicone PV modules.
By enabling clean renewable electricity at lower costs, FIRST SOLAR aims to provide the world with an economic alternative to conventional electricity, reducing related fossil fuel dependence, greenhouse gas emissions and peak time grid constraints.
Our Super site in the Kulim Hi-Tech Park is looking for qualified professionals to the following positions:
Lead- System Analyst (MM)
- Perform building, configuration and testing of regional or global specific application changes or projects related to SAP MM, and related functions.
- Provide business focus by ensuring that applications management services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Drive incident resolutions and root cause analysis.
- Escalate incidents and problems while actively retaining ownership of the incident until services are restored.
- Seek opportunities, develop and maintain knowledge of business processes, and application functionality and configuration. Receptive to performance and developmental feedback.
- Evaluate application change requests for fixes and enhancements. Coordinate development of approved enhancement requests and application fixes with the Technical team.
- Ensure the integrity of the regional application system and new business practices, processes and enhancements are understood by the Applications Management team.
- Assist and support Global Applications Management Team Lead in planning, coordinating, and ensuring timely and quality delivery of enhancements.
- Role includes perform “As-Is” analysis, user requirements gathering, design “To-Be” processes, perform solution definitions, build/configure/test the solution, train personnel and perform application roll-outs across the business users.
- Review project deliverables and ensure quality.
- Collaborate with global team in ensuring that all functional and technical knowledge is captured. Ensure that the service delivery and operations team is fully trained to support the application.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Business preferred
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in manufacturing environment.
Financial Analyst (FP&A)
This position will report to the Manager of FP&A and provide financial support to senior management, various department leaders and global finance team members, with focus on support of corporate consolidation efforts, internal and external reporting deliverables, and the monthly financial close process.
- Assisting FP&A Corporate team with consolidation of rolling 6-quarter planning cycle financials (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet) and modeling of long range business plan
- Conduct variance analytics for monthly close process
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly earnings call material
- Working with the FP&A systems and MIS teams to develop requirements documentation for the continued evolution of FSLR’s planning and consolidation systems infrastructure
- Become an SAP power user (ERP and budget, planning, and consolidation modules)
- Document FP&A policy, procedures and methodologies
- Assisting with the SEC reporting and filings deliverables
- Provide analytical support to Sr. Management, FP&A site teams, and other internal customers
- Work with IT and others on the finance and accounting team to implement system, reporting, and process improvements
- Additional responsibilities would include assisting with departmental budgeting and headcount planning and providing recommendations on cost-saving measures for the company.
- Other special projects as needed
- Strong .xls modeling capabilities and skill set
- SAP / BPC experience preferred
- Ability to research and identify problems, develop proposals, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
- Strong track record of career advancement
- Experience preparing and consolidating long-range plans, annual budgets, short-term plans, and monthly rolling forecasts
- Good understanding of GAAP and hands-on experience performing financial close activities
- Thorough understanding of financial statements and their inter-relationships
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to solve complex problems
- Focus on critical thinking with the ability to drive decisions and execute effectively
- Attention to detail, but ability to summarize into key points/ actionable items
- Outstanding English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive and manage change in a high growth environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy.
- Master Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field is preferred
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience at a multi-naitonal manufacturing company experiencing rapid growth
Interested candidates are invited to post complete resume and photograph (nr), stating current and expected salary Oct 30, 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
First Solar Malaysia Sdn Bhd
(Company No: 758827-T)
8, Jalan Hi-Tech 3/3
Zon Industri Fasa 3
Kulim High Tech Park
09000, Kulim Kedah,
Phone: +604 4016 888
Fax: +604 4016 800