[Sabah] Production Manager
- Responsible for production of quality products meeting both quality system and statutorily requirement.
- Responsible for effectiveness and productivity of production activities meeting set target on efficiencies and parameters controls.
- Ensure and compliance of GMP, HACCP and other certifications requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for inventory management of raw materials, packaging materials, engineering spares and other relevant stock items in the SAP systems.
- Ensure highest standard of safe and healthy working environment on the production lines and utility areas meeting all regulatory requirement.
- Adhere to company’s policy, operating standards, meeting company expectations in all aspects of the operations.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma / Degree in Food Technology or Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience preferably in FMCG industries.
- Good knowledge in business administration and management.
- Good leadership ang man-mangement skills
- High ability in planning, organizing capabilities and analytical skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications i.e Ms.Word, Ms.Power Point and Ms.excel
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Good initiatives and commitment to excellence
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/93xaqc9
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 24/11/2012