Sabah Forest Industries Sdn Bhd
We seek result oriented people, team players with high integrity and flexibility for the following position:
Sabah – Sipitang
- Planning and coordinate of resources for planned and unplanned corrective maintenance.
- To coordinate and monitor the implementation of corrective and preventive maintenance activities.
- Monitoring and supervise of critical corrective maintenance work.
- Monitoring of critical spare part availability.
- To ensure safe workplace and work practice of his subordinates.
- Purchase of spare parts and follow up with Procurement Department.
- To notify his superior on any abnormalities observed related to maintenance under his area of responsibilities.
- To take part in the failure analysis of any major equipment breakdown.
- To execute any related duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sipitang.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Meticulous and result oriented candidates with good leadership and business acumen may apply on or before 14th October 2012.
We appreciate all applicants, but will respond to short-listed candidates
SABAH FOREST INDUSTRIES SDN BHD (84330K),
(THE FIRST INTEGRATED PULP AND PAPER MILL IN MALAYSIA)
KOMPLEKS S.F.I., NO. 10, JALAN JETI, WDT NO. 31,89859 SIPITANG, SABAH, MALAYSIA.
TEL. NO. :+6087-801018, FAX NO.: +6087-801068/ 802263
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8tsam6u