[Sabah] Finance Manager
- Directs and oversees all financial activities of the company including the preparation and presentation of financial statements, management reports, financial analysis, projections and cashflow management as well as other ad-hoc reports.
- Manages the preparation of the company’s financial accounting to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and with local accounting standards.
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establishes and monitors the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Mantains strong internal controls, best practises, and ensures compliance with the relevant Financial Reporting Standards
- Co-ordinates yearly audit and external auditors, tax agents relating to the preparation of the final account and tax matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Others, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications and experience working in a computerized accounting environment (preferably MHW system)
- Able to work independently with positive attitude, resourceful and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Committed, dynamic and enthusiastic, and able to work under pressure
- Possess strong sense of responsibilities, integrity, committed and result oriented
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8ss36ws
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 05/11/2012