[Kuala Lumpur] Head of Company (Naza Premira Sdn Bhd)
NAZA TWO WHEELS
NAZA TWO WHEELS is the motorcycle division under NAZA Group of Company. We involve in Manufacturing of our own NAZA Bikes brand name, sole franchise holder and importer for several prestigious brands such as Harley-Davidson, Ducati, Aprilia and Piaggio bikes and also importer and retailer other bikes brand namely Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. We strongly believe that people are key to our success.
As we are continuously growing, we seek highly qualified, competent and committed individual who can share our vision and mission in order to bring the company to greater heights. Those with the above attributes and knowledge are invited to apply for a promising career in our organization.
Head of Company (Naza Premira Sdn Bhd)
- Establishes company’s and direct reports’ KPIs and ensures their attainment
- Establishes company’s business objectives and strategies in line with that of Naza Motor Group’s
- Plans and manages the formulation of company’s strategic Business Plan and Budget
- Ensures the achievements of the strategic Business Plan and budget for the company.
- Exercises overall control of the company by ensuring the implementation of the approved policies and procedures (SOPs) and compliance with statutory regulations and requirements
- Coordinates with Corporate Communications Division on developing good branding for the company.
- Ensures research and business intelligence relevant to the automotive industry are undertaken and advises top management on pertinent areas of focus to be taken in respect of current and new businesses
- Develops and assesses performance of direct reports for purpose of reward, development and succession planning
- Minimum degree or professional qualification in Engineering, International Trade, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing or similar capacity.
- At least 8 year(s) progressive experience within sales department of a motor vehicle dealership.
- Candidates aged above 38 years old
- Good spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Self-discipline and able to lead sales team to achieve branch sales targets
- Exhibits strong emphasis on team goals over individual goals
- Very open and enthusiastic to share views and expertise and displays trustworthiness
- Able to search for creative solutions to mediate prolonged, complex and difficult disputes
- Looks at all issues strategically and always has the strategic intent in mind on business matters
- Consistently generates and employs original ideas for self and others, tackling both simple and complex problems
- Creates a performance – orientated culture
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8op8aag
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 30/10/2012