[Terengganu] Operation Technician
BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn Bhd
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position to be based at our Kerteh office:
- Assist Lead (DCS) Technician controlling day to day plant operation to achieve safe, efficient and reliable plant operation.
- Carry out basic plant maintenance activities to maintain equipment reliability.
- Preparing plant equipment for maintenance activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Assist Lead (DCS) Technician in solving operational problem that occur to ensure safe and reliable operation is maintained.
- Strictly follow all safety procedure stipulated in all Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Instruction keeping high safety standard are maintained at all time to ensure No incident, No injury and No damage to environment cases.
- Start up and shutdown multiple unit operations as per operating procedure.
- Shutdowns, isolates and decontaminates multiple units for maintenance and follow Operating Instructions and permit to work requirement to prepare the equipment for safe handover to maintenance.
- Confirms reinstatement of plant items and starts the integrated units after maintenance work is completed and put the units back on line.
- Identify, troubleshoot and solve problems on multiple unit operations including simple control loops.
- Interface and control field activities of several technicians working on interrelated systems.
- Certificate of Basic Petroleum Industry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in manufacturing environment preferably in oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Ability to work on shift pattern scheduled at 42 hours a week.
- Ability to read and interpret P&IDs, isometric drawings and pipe specifications.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written – ability to communicate clearly and concisely with individuals across all aspects of the business in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes housing interest subsidy, vehicle subsidy, medical coverage (which extends to spouse and children), variable pay plan, education assistance scheme, etc. The Company operates on a 5-day week basis.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/btpyvlf
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 27/10/2012