Fujitsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of customer-focused IT and communications solutions for the global marketplace. As a member of global Fujitsu group companies, Fujitsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (an MSC-status company) is a one-stop total solution provider. The Fujitsu group is comprised of more than 500 companies and affiliates worldwide – including Fujitsu Services, Fujitsu IT Holdings and Fujitsu Consulting – and operates in over 60 countries. Fujitsu Malaysia employs over 200 people in Malaysia and is a leading IT company covering all major aspects of systems, solutions and services, offering integrated business solutions to customers. The unique combination of Fujitsu’s products, services and skills ensure customers benefit from proven IT infrastructure, e-Business know-how and ICT Convergence technologies. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$55 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011.
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (REVENUE)
Selangor – Cyberjaya
REPORTING TO : FINANCE MANAGER
Process customer billings and perform revenue & cost recognition/matching for projects.
- Run revenue processing on a timely and issue customer invoices.
- Prepare revenue-related reporting within deadlines set by management.
- Perform analysis to ensure revenue is correctly recognized and cost is properly matched. Pass adjusting entries as necessary.
- Perform the necessary steps in SAP system to change project status, amortize/defer revenue & cost.
- Process-oriented & highly organized
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and journal entries
- Able to provide solution for routine and non-routine problems and foresees outcome.
- Resourceful and pro-active with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer Literate – Knowledge of accounting system SAP would be advantage, Able to design template for report generation. Skilled in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- High integrity, reliable and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA) with at least 1 year working experience.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Besides offering a challenging environment, successful candidate can expect a very competitive remuneration package. Opportunities for further development and career growth are great for persons with demonstrated skills competency.
Applicants who are interested may apply online or e-mail your detailed resume stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may write to the following address to:
Human Resource Department
Fujitsu (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (420052-H)
Level 1 & 2, No. 3505, Jalan Teknokrat 5,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 29/10/2012