[Sabah] SENIOR ESTATE MANAGER(S) / ESTATE MANAGER(S)
Hap Seng Plantation Holdings Berhad
SENIOR ESTATE MANAGER(S) /
Lahad Datu (Sabah)
- Preferably a Degree holder in Agricultural science of related disciplines.
- 5 – 10 years of working experience with proven track records within the oil palm industry holding managerial position.
- Specializing in plantation development and oil pam planting.
- Possesses excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferred self-motivated, interpersonal, enthusiastic personality.
The successful candidates will be based at our Plantation Central Office, Sg. Segama, Off Km 45, Jalan Jeroco, Lahad Datu, Sabah.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience will be offered. Interested candidates are required to write in with comprehensive resume, stating qualification and working experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number and recent passport sized colour photograph (n.r.) to the address below. All applications will be treated confidentially.
The Senior Manager, Personnel & Administration (Plantations)
Hap Seng Plantations Holdings Berhad
Locked Bag No. 5,
91109 Lahad Datu, Sabah.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 28/10/2012