[Pulau Pinang] Pelbagai Jawatan
Agilent Technologies Microwave Products (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Senior Process Mechanical Engineer-Contract
2. Resolving any potential products processes or mechanical problems occur.
3. Reviewing and revising mechanical specifications or existing processes when it is required.
4. Provide solutions and actions to any potential customer feedback related to production processes and mechanical issues.
5. Involving or provide any production actions to achieve cost reduction, quality/yield improvement.
6. Responsible for to any process and mechanical related ISO documentation.
7. Participates in any products transfer/NPI project.
1.Minimum Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Material/Industrial Engineering or related technical courses.
2.Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
3.Strong knowledge in manufacturing processes.
4.Experience on FMEA, problem-solving, statistical data analysis & design tools.
5.Familiar with CAD program, precision machining, GD&T and tolerance analysis tools.
6.Experience on new process/product development, quality improvement & cost reduction processes/project.
7.Experience in Six Sigma will be advantage.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/d7776ys
Senior Intellectual Property Engineer (BioChemical background)-2048029(Contract)
2) Reviewing external IPs: – those brought to the IP engineer attention – own search – to file IP not covered by competitors – to share appropriate information with team.
3) NPI Products/New CMs/Supplier/License source – review NPI’s product vs external IP. Collaborate with Legal on the right-to-use analysis – have Legal provide recommendation
4) Competitive Intelligence
– Ability to represent the Competitive Intelligence function on core and cross-functional teams. Includes first-line accountability for Competitive Intelligence contributions, management of team relationships and provision of information and recommendations. Can identify with the team’s position and respond to team needs. Proactively recommends appropriate analyses and/or research.
– In this role, you will need to grasps key issues quickly, understanding the “big picture” and links competitive findings to larger issues. Draws substantive conclusions from analyses, and identifies implications and next steps. Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Can see hidden problems; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers. Uses creativity and ingenuity to develop solutions to complex problems. Formulates strategies and approaches, which may fall outside historical norms. Demonstrates persuasive written and verbal communication skills. Ability to sell ideas to the higher management of the company.
- Educated to at least university degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering, you’ll also have 5+ years practical R&D experience, including at least 4 years in a similar environment.
- A keen reader, searcher, analyzer, and problem-solver with a proactive, team-oriented approach, you’ll relish the challenges this pioneering environment presents.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8ofjelx
Product Engineer – Entry – 2047997
Penang – Bayan Lepas
- Work closely with manufacturing team to ensure high yield and smooth production.
- Perform failure analysis on defective products for continuous quality improvement.
- Carry out engineering projects to improve yield and product quality.
- Support new product launches.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) with minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in manufacturing line.
- Good knowledge in analog circuit design and applications.
- Knowledge of problem solving/troubleshooting techniques and root cause analysis.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Knowledge on Six Sigma, FMEA and DOE will be added advantage.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
Click Here to Apply!
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/97s8tjy
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 28/10/2012