[Negeri Sembilan] Instrument System Engineer
Shell People Services Asia Sdn Bhd
Shell Refining Company (Federation of Malaya) Berhad (3926-U) was formed in 1960 and is listed on Bursa Malaysia with 49% public shareholding. It owns and operates the state-of-the-art Port Dickson Refinery and is the key supplier of oil products to various Shell businesses in Malaysia.
Instrument System Engineer
Port Dickson (Negeri Sembilan)
- Ensure all system activities are conducted in accordance with HSSE practices and procedures.
- Advise on system reliability improvements,develop maintenance strategies and audit compliance with asset management,inspection and maintenance procedures and standards.
- Provide team leadership in system reliability and bad actor program. Identifying problems with instruments equipments (field,systems and QMI). Provide detailed failure / root cause analysis and advising improvements/solutions.
- Ensure implementation of preventive maintenance routines which results from specific studies (RRM,RCM,IPF,etc.)
- Provide technical advice and coaching to plant maintenance and operations personnel.
- Coordinate system related work (e.g. projects,turnarounds) inclusive of scoping,scheduling,and execution.
- Provide cost effective maintenance and system management on all Instrument systems (DCS,SGS,CCTV,etc.) and all plant and laboratory analysers.
- Monitor and measure performance of instrumentation equipments.
- Provide technical advice on all system modifications to the plant installation to ensure legal,DEP,best practices and company standard compliance.
- Ensure cost optimization through LEAN,waste elimination and cost transparency initiatives.
- Provide technical expertise and maintenance on Process Control Domain.
- Minimum 6 years experience dealing with Distributed Control System especially with Honeywell TDC3000, Honeywell Experion PKS and Honeywell FSC.
- Detailed knowledge of instrumentation and controls design.
- Well-versed with HSSE requirements, safety procedures, hazard management, Shell DEP and Operational Manual, and other relevant local standards.
- Have experience in maintenance of instrumentations in refinery.
- Have project experience (project development, detail engineering and execution) both instrument and multi-disciplinary projects
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8gvkqyv
Application Deadline: Monday 01 October 2012