[Melaka] Supervisor ( M & E )
IJM Corporation Berhad
IJM is one of Malaysia’s leading conglomerates and is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa Securities”). Its core business activities encompass construction, property development, manufacturing and quarrying, infrastructure concessions and plantations. Headquartered in Selangor, Malaysia, IJM’s regional aspirations have seen it establish a growing presence in neighbouring developing markets with operations presently spanning 10 countries, with primary focus in Malaysia, India, United Arab Emirates, China and Indonesia. IJM’s phenomenal growth over the past three decades has been the result of its unwavering focus on its core competencies, diversification into strategically related businesses and selective expansion into new markets.
Supervisor ( M & E )
- Report to Project Manager on coordination and supervision of M&E works to check that they are in accordance with work procedures, time and quality requirements.
- Monitor and check project site, labour strength and safety on site; enforce strict adherence of a high standard of work quality (workmanship) and materials to conform to approved contract drawings and specifications.
- Make arrangements for deployment of company’s resources such as plant, equipment, material, and manpower.
- Check deliveries of goods, and reject defective material at site.
- Report site non-conformance through ‘Non-Conformance Action Report’ or equivalent forms.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM certificate with minimum of 8 years relevant experience or technical certificate with minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Understanding of construction methodologies, operations and processes.
- Practical knowledge of project plan development and implementation.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested candidates please apply online.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
How you can connect with us?
If this sounds like the direction you want to take, send us your resume online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Permohonan melalui http://tinyurl.com/8oy2ocu
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 28/10/2012