[Johor] Pelbagai Jawatan
KERRY GROUP BUSINESS SERVICES
Growth opportunities and responsibilities are freely given. It is your chance to shine! At Kerry, we are committed to providing a fulfilling workplace for our employees, creating an environment that embraces the ideas and diversity of others. By joining Kerry, you will have the opportunity to work with talented teams from around the world and take on challenging responsibilities and assignments that span geographies, technologies, products and markets. If you got talent, ambition, vision, and a drive to make a difference, you’ll fit right at Kerry.
APAC- PROJECT ACCOUNTANT – PROCESS IMPROVEMENT / SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT, JB
Johor – JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR
- Project managing the implementation
- Laiase with relevant parties throughout Kerry APAC
- Testing and implementation
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is desirable
- Qualified accountant – 5 years Post Qualify Experience
- Relevant experience in a multinational and/or shared services environment is an advantage
- Previous experience in managing projects or system implementation is desirable
- Proficiency in Microsoft software products is essential
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills capable of dealing with all levels of individual – both internal and external
- Excellent team skills essential
Permohonan melalui http://adf.ly/DPsbJ
APAC – PROCESS / MECHANICAL ENGINEER – SPECIALISING IN FOOD PROCESS & DESIGN, JB
Johor – JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR
- Design: Drawings, Technical calculations, Work description, Material recommendations, managing installations.
- Oversee: Request for quotations, Evaluate contractors and their quotes, Make work schedules.
- Coordinate: Closely work with Kerry project engineers & factory maintenance departments if required, to integrate mechanical work with other related jobs. Guide & monitor contractors. Make sure schedules are met.
- Propose: Energy saving opportunities, safety improvements & upgrades.
- Performs quality assurance inspections on all completed jobs; ensures conformance with Malaysian standards, electrical & mechanical codes, OSHA, regulations, Material Safety Data Sheets, engineering specifications, and maintain good relation with relevant government officials such as JKKP, Jabatan Bomba, DOE etc.
- Analyzes operational and maintenance data to propose upgrades that will improve reliable and economic operation.
- Create, compose, and edit technical and/or administrative correspondence, reports, and documentation (mechanical drawings).
- Update Project manager/Director on ongoing project status, schedule, budgets & expenditures through weekly & monthly reports, by monitoring all work being performed by contractors and plant employees within area of responsibility.
- Follows and promotes continuous improvement of divisional performance, and of safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Works with operations/maintenance personnel to achieve timely and efficient shut down schedules; provides opportunities for training on routine preventive maintenance activities.
- Possess an Engineering degree, ideally majoring in Chemical, Process, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 10 years working experience in a similar capacity as a Process Engineer in Food/pharma/FMCG Manufacturing environment
- Familiar with SPC, 7-QC tools, Six Sigma, DMAIC and/or Kaizen
- Must have root cause analysis skills and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on working experience in process control, process optimization
- Must be a strong team player, with leadership ability to lead and focus on daily results
- Short term relocation & frequent travel to sites in the region required.
Permohonan melalui http://adf.ly/DPsdP
We offer long-term career prospect with competitive remuneration package to the right candidate
All CVs will be reviewed, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please do not hesitate to call us for further information regarding the position. You can reach our recruitment office at 607-2332842
For application, please submit your full detailed resume online.