[Sabah] Production Manager
The Soft Drinks Division of the F&N Group (F&N Beverages Marketing Sdn Bhd and F&N Beverages Manufacturing Sdn Bhd) is Malaysia’s largest soft drinks manufacturer and distributor. The Soft Drinks Division has a total workforce of about 1,400 employees in 23 offices throughout the country.
The Soft Drinks Division operates four manufacturing plants nationwide, among which includes a state-of-the-art facility at its headquarters in Shah Alam, Selangor.
Soft Drinks Division is involved in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of leading brands in Malaysia. We cover the widest spectrum of categories such as Isotonic, Carbonated & Asian Soft Drinks, Juices, Teas, Mineral Water and Energy Drinks. Our portfolio is inclusive of 100PLUS, F&N Fun Flavours, SEASONS, Fruit Tree, Ice Mountain Mineral Water, F&N Cordials and Red Bull.
We are looking for vibrant, energetic, daring and fun loving individuals to exceed their unlimited potential and uplift their career. If you are that unique individual, come and taste great splashing career with us.
(Sabah – Kota Kinabalu)
- Responsible for production of quality products meeting both quality system and statutorily requirement.
- Responsible for effectiveness and productivity of production activities meeting set target on efficiencies and parameters controls.
- Ensure and compliance of GMP, HACCP and other certifications requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for inventory management of raw materials, packaging materials, engineering spares and other relevant stock items in the SAP systems.
- Ensure highest standard of safe and healthy working environment on the production lines and utility areas meeting all regulatory requirement.
- Adhere to company’s policy, operating standards, meeting company expectations in all aspects of the operations.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma / Degree in Food Technology or Engineering disciplines.
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience preferably in FMCG industries.
- Good knowledge in business administration and management.
- Good leadership ang man-mangement skills
- High ability in planning, organizing capabilities and analytical skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications i.e Ms.Word, Ms.Power Point and Ms.excel
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Good initiatives and commitment to excellence
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with a full resume stating qualifications, contact number, working experience and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph to:
Manpower & Recruitment Division
F&N Beverages Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
No. 1, Jalan Bukit Belimbing 26/38,
Persiaran Kuala Selangor, Seksyen 26,
40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 31/10/2012