[Sabah] Personal Assistant to CEO
We are a leading professional aesthetic solutions provider with established core competencies in the distribution of innovative dermatology products and aesthetic lasers. Currently, we have, under our umbrella, a number of highly regarded international products and retail brands.
To cope with our rapid expansion in the region, we invite high calibre candidates to fill the following positions:
Personal Assistant to CEO
Kota Kinabalu (Sabah)
- Manage and coordinate the CEO’s business & personal schedule.
- Planning and ensure smooth function of meetings, appointments, call screening, travel arrangements & accommodations.
- Handling the day to day administrative and operational matters including monitoring of deadlines and follow with respective teams on progress or project.
- Ability to analyze business/financial report, research and information sourcing.
- Preparing reports and presentation with high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and any other related duties specified by the CEO.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings and preparing of presentations and follow-up action plans.
- To organize and manage confidential documents, records and maintain an organized filing for smooth data retrieving.
- Degree in Business Studies/ Administration, Economics, Commerce, Accounting or equivalent.
- Able to maintain high levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer literate, able to multitask, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Applicant must be fluent in spoken and written English; proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Mature, pleasant, outgoing, highly motivated, result oriented and excellent interpersonal skill with good business communication skills when dealing with high levels of professionals.
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality
Attractive rewards and recognition programme awaits the right candidates. Remuneration will commensurate with the working experience and qualification. We offer skincare products allowance, personal accident insurance and medical benefits to the right candidate.
If you would like to take up the challenge, please write in by applying through jobstreet.com OR email your complete resume, a colour photograph, stating your current and expected salary email@example.com. If you did not attach your photo with your resume, your application will be automatically rejected.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 25/10/2012