[Negeri Sembilan] Pelbagai Jawatan
NXP Semiconductors Malaysia Sdn Bhd
NXP Semiconductors provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. Headquartered in Europe, the company has approximately 28,000 employees working in more than 25 countries and posted sales of USD 4.2 billion in 2011.
Working at NXP is a challenge – the challenge and experience of being part of a dynamic team dealing with cutting edge customer solutions. As an ambitious team of professionals operating in an incredibly exciting industry, we’re always looking for passionate, talented people who will embrace the freedom and challenges we provide. Dedicated professionals that actively push back the boundaries beyond what would normally be expected.
NXP supports and respects human rights and provides fair & equitable treatment to all employees regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, union membership, national origin or marital status.
Document Management Officer
Negeri Sembilan – Seremban
- Manage QA’s documentation to ensure good governance of documentation circulation, review, approval and publication for use.
- Manage product data to ensure timely engineering data maintenance in SAP system for BoM.
- Maintain webpage publication internally.
- Manage Document Storage Room and 5S Control.
- Manage ISO/TS16949 system documentationand product designrelated documents.
- Processing of internal and external documentation as daily activities accurately and efficiently.
Quality Management System Engineer
Negeri Sembilan – Seremban
- To ensure ISO/TS16949 Quality Management System requirement is fulfilled and continuously strive to improve the system.
- Coordinate and perform Internal Quality Audit and report the results to management. Follow-up audit actions implementation and proper closure of internal audit findings.
- Coordinate Surveillance Audit with certification body and ensure proper closure of all findings.
- Ensure Audit findings are updated in CADIQ on timely manner.
- Participate in customer audit as a Quality Systems representative.
- Coordinate SCIO FMEA process and ensure periodic review of all FMEA’s. Conduct FMEA awareness training periodically to engineers and technicians.
- Coordinate Quality Management Review (QMR) and ensure close follow up on the closure of meeting’s derived action items.
- Manage the Layer Process Audit (LPA) for the Management and help to follow up on the closure of effective improvement action for audit findings.
- Coordinate Change Review Board (CRB) for new or change process/equipment affecting quality. Follow-up CRB action implementation and maintain CRB records.
- Review the entire quality system process of the organization and work on improvement.
- Coordinate continuous improvement programs for the organization.
- Manage Document Control Management.
- Coordinate on Engineering Change Order local updates.
- Degree/ Masters in Electrical/Electronics, Engineering/Physics/ Manufacturing/Science.
- Strong background in Quality Management Standard such ISO/TS16949.
- Has high level of confidence with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels.
- Has the ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of ISO/ TS16949 & VDA 6.3 is of added advantage
Interested candidates please apply online with detailed resume. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Permohonan melalui http://goo.gl/tXaJ8 & http://goo.gl/UaVcG
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 25/10/2012