[Melaka] Pelbagai Jawatan
Keihin Malaysia Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
Today’s environment requires a global approach to life and motoring in general. Keihin is expanding its network of facilities in Japan, North America, Europe, China and other locations around the world with a global perspective. From the four corners of the globe, Keihin provides people with safe, reliable products, when and where they are needed, helping to preserve resources and keep our environment clean. And through the process of technological assistance exchanges and overseas production, Keihin is effectively anticipating the needs of people and companies everywhere, building a mutually interdependent worldwide production and sales network.
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / SUPERVISOR
Melaka – ALOR GAJAH
- Responsible to assist and support the Production Manager in manufacturing the product sold to the customers, as per the product specification, at the standard cost and at the date agreed with the customer service department.
- Analyze the production data and prepare the relating reports.
- Assist the Production Manager for the supply of raw material and all accessories needed for the production.
- Monitor continuously on the production in terms of productivity and quality to enhance company production/quality.
- Work with the operation staff to monitor and optimize operating costs.
- Responsible for the management, follow-up, design and improvement of all production & quality procedures, methods and work instructions to achieve the requisite production/quality overall performance.
- Assist the Production Manager for the implementation of Quality System.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience with a preferred emphasis towards production engineering
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player and a leader who is highly motivated in building a successful organization
- Relevant experience with a Quality System.
- Expertise and know-how within the : Automotive industry is an added advantage
PRODUCTION CONTROL EXECUTIVE
Melaka – ALOR GAJAH
- Responsible to plan and schedule materials requirements based on production schedule and existing materials.
- Responsible to schedule demand into daily and weekly budget based on materials, manpower, machine capacity and utilization.
- Make sure all production order deadline are meet.
- Ensure on time delivery.
- Prepare reports such as stock aging, orders, stock inventory.
- To conduct monthly stock taken.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree in any related field.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in material and production planning, inventory control.
- Capable to using MS Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good team player, strong organization skills, customer oriented mindset and problem resolution skills.
- Good command of English and BM.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Working place is in Melaka (Kawasan Perindustrian Pegoh, Simpang Ampat).
- Permanent position available.
Permohonan melalui http://goo.gl/krrLn & http://goo.gl/ftZld
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 25/10/2012