[Sabah] Snr HR Officer/HR Officer
The W Group
We are a group of fast growing companies HQ-ed in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah with diversified businesses in Malaysia and other parts of the World. In line with the development of our new project University Utama Condo – UUC (3 phases totalling 5,400 units) in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, we invite committed, enthusiastic, self-motivated and suitably qualified clerk of work individuals with an aptitude for success to fill the following position:
Snr HR Officer/HR Officer
Sabah – Based in Kota Kinabalu
- Responsible to assist the Assistant HR Manager in the development and implementation of HR strategies required to support the Company’s overall business plan related to construction.
- Conducting human capital study on skill and knowledge matching with work requirements and make recommendation for improvement.
- Exposure to grass-root recruitment, management recruitment, training & development, IR, HR admin, payroll and / or general HR exposure a prerequisite.
- Responsible for all aspects of Human Resource Management and development related to construction as to meet the Company’s business objectives.
- Ensure efficient delivery and facilitation of HR services to all internal and external customers.
- Keep track on medical leave, annual leave, allowances and benefits to employee for updates into personal file.
- Evaluating and updating the process and the form necessary for interview, appointment, transfer, confirmation, resignation and skill enhancement.
- Managing and controlling all related matter or documentation for foreign workers included pasport transaction, permit expiry, contract of service, insurance, workers assessments, manpower movement, abscondment case and related matter.
- Responsible to liaise with foreign worker agency for all aspects related to foreign workers such as interview, new permit application, medical checkup, renewal process and cancellation of work permit due to resignation/abscondment
- Responsible to travel to construction site(s) occasionally to manage foreign workers’ matter.
- Tertiary education, preferably in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resource Managerial experiences.
- Technical sound in Labor Law and other legislation of foreign workers employment in Malaysia
- Team player with initiative and the ability to work independently under tight schedules.
- Maturity, resourcefulness, tactfulness and excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills are important pre-requisites.
- Ability to understand company’s business performance and identify critical HR success factors.
- Exposure to foreign worker’s work and permit management is an added advantage
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested candidates are invited to write, fax or email a detailed resume, contact telephone number, current and expected salary, and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) not later than 28th September 2012 to :
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 28/09/2012