[Sabah] Assistant Manager / Senior Executive
Karambunai Integrated Resort City
The Karambunai Integrated Resort City ( KIRC ) project is part of the Economic Transformation Programme (“ETP”) that was launched by Performance Management and Delivery Unit (“PEMANDU”) unit under the Prime Minister’s office on 16th September 2010. The Economic Transformation Programme (“ETP”) is a comprehensive effort that will transform Malaysia into a high-income nation by 2020.
Under the ETP, the 12 National Key Economic Areas (“NKEA”) identified are: Oil, Gas and Energy; Palm Oil; Financial Services; Tourism; Business Services; Electronics and Electrical; Wholesale and Retail; Education; Healthcare; Communications Content and Infrastructure; Agriculture; and Greater Kuala Lumpur/Klang Valley.
Under the Tourism NKEA, there is a further breakdown into 12 Entry Point Projects (“EPP”). The KIRC project is under EPP 5 (Developing an Eco-nature Integrated Resort in Sabah). KIRC will be a showcase of green development, with energy-efficient buildings, renewable energy, recycling and electric transportation, as well as displaying Sabah’s rich biodiversity, through a mangrove education centre. It will leverage on Malaysia’s competitive advantages in ecotourism and biodiversity, with attractions such as a river and rainforest safari, nature lodges, a mangrove centre and a discovery cove. In addition, the IR will feature world-class events, water-theme park, a world-class golf course and waterfront villas.
Corporate Secretarial – Assistant Manager / Senior Executive
Sabah – Karambunai, Kota Kinabalu
- To provide in-house secretarial services in managing and administering secretarial practices and corporate secretarial requirements in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations
- To assist in the preparation of pre and post Board of Directors’ Meetings, Committees Meetings and Annual General Meeting
- To ensure proper maintenance of all secretarial documents
- To prepare resolutions, minutes, annual returns and statutory documents
- To be able to handle basic secretarial duties with minimum supervision
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. A member of MAICSA / MACS / Licensed Secretary is encouraged to apply
- Preferable Senior Executives specializing in corporate secretarial practice and/or have experience in servicing public listed companies or equivalent
- Familiar with the Companies Act, 1965, Bursa Listing and Securities Commission Requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and CCM Regulations
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia communication skills both written and oral
- Resourceful, responsible and able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to work long hours when necessary
- Pleasant personality
- Computer literate
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
Candidates are expected to have relevant & good academic background with a minimum 5 years relevant experience for the jobs applied and should have personal attributes of high integrity, commitment, working hard under pressure, good interpersonal skills & team spirit. Fluency in Mandarin and English are definitely an advantage.
Please submit applications online or email to:
Karambunai Integrated Resort City
Locked Bag 100, 88993, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 24/10/2012