[Selangor] Senior Manager, HR Project Office & International Services
Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd
Senior Manager, HR Project Office & International Services
- Key liaison with stakeholders to ensure HR project requirements (pre-deployment plan, preparation of cost estimates, immigration, relocation, taxation etc) are clearly identified and able to facilitate the successful of HR project completion based on corporate strategies. Ensuring cost efficiency for workforce growth, development of internal candidates to reduce reliance on pure recruitment and promote opportunities in providing staffs with options to grow and remain with the organization
- Review and plan new organizational set-ups with JV Partner and work with the line managers to develop job descriptions.
- Well versed with manpower planning strategies and work closely with functional heads to fill vacancies through internal and external sources, transfers and promotions to provide the most effective workforce planning. Responsible for the identification and appointment of executive search company for hiring of critical positions
- Develop local employment schemes that adhere to company’s policies and procedures and local country requirements with JV Partner. Review and appoint local country HR consultant to advise local employment laws
- Responsible to ensure HR costs are kept at an optimum level. Manage Departmental KPI & Budget and monitors expatriate expenditures
- Responsible for expatriate management which include issuing assignment letters and developing entitlement management, assignment costs, liaison with host country on work permit & dependant passes, tax compliance and tax equalization, housing, relocation services, flights, claims and payments, international medical insurance and other related expatriate matters.
- Direct and co-ordinate training programs to ensure all employees complete the training on language, cultural and business etiquette, where applicable, in meeting the business requirements and using the most effective training methods and cost
- Responsible for direction and deliverables of all HR systems and technology as well as communication of project details to the organization which includes managing and monitoring the progress and quality of work. Ensure the necessary co-ordination between project team members within the work-groups. Responsible for Change Management of projects in scope with focus in realization of the benefits of the projects.
- Responsible for overall development of HR improvement and innovation programs and development of HR service frameworks. Responsible to identify areas of opportunities and organizational requirements to migrate HR services to support current and future HR projects requirements. Support and interface with other support functions to enable overall Cost Savings through the acquisition of New Capabilities and Continuous Improvements initiatives
- Responsible to review and recommend changes to existing policies on international assignments to maintain the company’s position in the employment field
- Ensure weekly up-to-date project report
- Vendor management for international assignment services and HR Technology
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in the automotive industries
- Experience in HR – resourcing, organization development, compensation and benefits, policy development, technology (systems) and innovation, international assignments processes – budgeting, cost, computation of overseas allowances, cost of living indices
- Strong knowledge in strategic planning and organizing
- Good in Microsoft office including Microsoft Project