[Selangor] Associate Consultant
LINTRAMAX (M) SDN BHD
LintraMax is an MSC status company specializing in plantation and oil palm mill management systems. Since its inception in 2002, LintraMax has gained market recognition and industry trust and becomes the leading software specialist in plantation industry. Through its proven plantation management solutions helps improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs, increase profitability and develop sustainable competitive advantage. This achievement is primarily premised on the successful implementation of numerous Plantation Management Solution products that are delivered to the client’s satisfaction over the years both locally and globally.
The strength of LintraMax lies in its people – dynamic highly skilled and results-driven. The continuous effort to attract and retained the best minds in the industry is evident in its growth rate and acceptance by leading players in the industry. At LintraMax, we maintain an open, informal, stimulating work culture centered on performance, initiatives and teamwork. We are seeking qualified, dedicated, dynamic and responsible individuals to join us. If you are a person that seeks challenges and a career that rewards result achievement, we would like to talk to you.
Associate Consultant (Fresh Graduates)
Selangor – Petaling Jaya
- To advise the clients on technical needs and infrastructure.
- To work with application testing team for the development of test plans, various programme specifications, software modules documentations and execution of testing within the tight deadline.
- To perform system installation, configuration and facilitate data migration.
- To trouble shoot the application issues and provide solutions for software projects.
- To provide training & education to users on operation and functionalities of software applications and end user support.
- To prepare the reports timely to submit to the team leader.
- To liaise and maintain the good relationship with clients and to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Candidate possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Accounting or equivalent.
- Exposure or knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server / management consulting or Enterprise Resources Planning / Accounting System implementation is an added advantage.
- Candidate with working knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to travel within Malaysia and overseas for short period.
- Team player with good analytical skill, problem solving skill, well-organized and proactive quality.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply and on job training will be provided.
LintraMax provides attractive remuneration package (Performance Bonus, Project Bonus, PA Insurance, Medical, Dental Coverage) and excellent working environment.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online / e-mail / write in with a detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history (if applicable), current and expected salary, recent photograph (n.r.) and other relevant supporting documents to :
LINTRAMAX (M) SDN BHD
SUITE 616, BLOCK E, PUSAT DAGANGAN PHILEO DAMANSARA I
NO.9, JALAN 16/11, Off JALAN DAMANSARA
46350 PETALING JAYA
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE : www.lintramax.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 23/10/2012