[Melaka] Senior Sales Specialist/Sales Supevisor
Senior Sales Specialist/Sales Supevisor
We’re Newell Rubbermaid, a US Fortune 500 company with operations globally. We market consumer products with a powerful brand family that touches people everyday in everything they do. It’s our people that make it all possible. Their passion for innovation and dedication to the values of our organization impact our business everyday to produce positive results and competitive rewards for their contribution. Interested in making the world a better place? If your answer is YES, we invite you to apply for the following position:
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales target set by the management within company’s policy.
- To manage all the distributors activity within the territory assigned by the management.
- To work closely with each distributor to discuss opportunities and propose solution in order to achieve target achievement.
- To build the downline potential outlets within assigned territory to achieve mass distribution objective.
- Responsible for the field audit to ensure right distribution, merchandising and product hygiene are achieved.
- Seek and manage resources to support growth and implementation of territory plan.
- To lead, coach, motivate and manage auxiliary sales force; also ensure their goals are achieve.
- To ensure accounts receivable with compliance with company’s credit policy.
- Execute of any trade/consumer program as directed by the company or superior, also making sure that its’ successful implementation.
- Report on all the competitive activities as soon as possible.
- To work closely with personnel of other division within the organization in order to strengthen our overall market position.
- Timely submission of all reports and administration works, whether that require by the management/superior on regular or ac-hoc basis.
- To allocate time spend in the field with auxiliary sales force in compliance with the planned itinerary.
- To work closely with the respective Sales Executive in assigned territory to ensure close market system well implement.
- To supervise and ensure the branch office in a clean working environment for efficient business operation
- Possess Degree in business related field; minimum Diploma qualification.
- Minimum 5 years FMCG working experience in supervisory capacity.
- Good distribution management experience.
- Good leadership skills and able to lead by example.
- Dynamic, self-starter and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under minimum supervision and result oriented.
- A hard working team player.
- PC literate and good administrator.
Interested candidates please apply online.
Alternatively you can email your resume to Opg.Jobs@newellco.com