[Seluruh Malaysia] Service Advisor/Technical Assistant
TAN CHONG EKSPRES AUTO SERVIS SDN BHD
We are a subsidiary of a public listed company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in the distribution of passenger and commercial vehicles. In line with our rapid business expansion in the automobile industry, we are currently seeking to employ dedicated and enthusiastic individual to be part of our team:
Service Advisor/Technical Assistant
Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Labuan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Putrajaya, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu
- Recommending upcoming periodic checks and maintenance to prospective customers by phone.
- Receiving and managing reservations.
- Greeting customers promptly
- Confirming and updating information on customers’ vehicle file (and creating files for new customers)
- Confirming and identifying customers’ needs
- Providing price quotations using specified forms
- Filling repair order sheets and processing them.
- Confirming progress of activities and contacting customers
- Contacting customers for additional work and obtaining approval
- Promoting and selling recommended products
- Explain work duties to customers
- Advising customers on vehicle use and explaining and recommending the next inspections and repairs
- Confirming customers satisfaction and dealing with complaint through follow-up calls
- Others duties as assigned by the superior
- Minimum SPM/SPMV/MLVK/Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 year experience as Auto Technician + 1 years working experience as Service Advisor.
- Advanced level of product knowledge (vehicle & service)
- Personnel Management skills
- Sociability, customer service skills, and communication skills
Interested applicants are advised to apply on-line/write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
Human Resource DepartmentTan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis Sdn BhdLot 9, Jalan Kemajuan 12/1846200 Petaling Jaya Selangor
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Note: Those who choose to send their application/resume by e-mail are required to scan their recent photograph & attach it with their resume.