[Seluruh Malaysia] Sales Executive
KINHOCK GROUP is the sole distributor of ‘XGMA’ machineries in Malaysia and a leading distributor of machinery, spare parts and services for a wide range of consumers and industrial applications. In view of our expansion, we invite enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join in the following positions throughout the Malaysia.
MYR 1800 – 3500 +Allowance+Commission+…
Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak
- Maintain and improve existing sales, develop new customers and market opportunities.
- Promote, present and sell company products and services for existing and potential customers.
- To formulate and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- To be responsible for updating marketing updates and progress reports to the Management and Regional offices.
- To work closely with Sales Manager / Branch Manager to ensure maximum performance and achievement of sales target.
- To build good rapport with customers and maintain good customer relationship.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Marketing/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferable 1-2 years working experience in heavy industrial/ machinery/ equipment.
- Have a good relationship with the customers at quarry, construction site, batching plant, palm oil estate, recycle factory or brick factory will be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Aggressive, self-motivated and have the initiative to achieve sales target.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Fresh graduates also are encouraged to apply.
- Full-time position(s) available.
We offer an attractive remuneration package which includes competitive salary, commissions, allowances and other attractive benefit which commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to APPLY ONLINE or apply via email to email@example.com.
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 22/10/2012