[Selangor] Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Malaysian Green Technology Corporation
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Malaysia Green Technology Corporation or GreenTech Malaysia would like to invite a qualified and experienced individual to join our Company as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This company acts as the focal point for the development and promotion of green technology as determined by the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA) while facilitating the growth of the green technology industry and enhances its contribution to the national economy.
We are looking for an individual who has a strategic mindset and possess the required skills for corporate planning and execution together with negotiation and interpersonal skills. The candidate must also have a proven track record of delivering results in a complex setting, whilst building partnerships with considerable expertise.
•Responsible for providing a pro-active leadership towards the growth and continued vision of the Company in the area of Green Technology.
• Responsible for developing and implementing strategies of the Company that will lead to dramatic growth and increased profitability to the Company.
• Reporting to KeTTHA, the Chairman and the Board of Directors while working with others in the senior management to develop the overall strategic direction of the company; identify issues; and develop and implement operating plans to achieve objectives.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company and general management functions.
• Responsible for building a highly motivated management team with performance excellence as the guiding principle.
• The suitable candidate must have at least 15 years of related experience with a minimum of 10 years or more experience at the senior management level.
• The ideal candidate should possess a recognized Degree in Science, Engineering or Business. Post graduate qualification is desirable but not mandatory. A candidate with a PhD is an added advantage.
• Possess strong communication skills that are effective for maintaining and building relationships with all levels of staff and related stakeholders.
• Possess the flexibility and problem-solving capability to address and resolve issues.
• The suitable candidate must have integrity and good work ethics.
• Must be a team player who can work effectively in a complex environment involving a myriad of stakeholders from the Government and Private sector.
A competitive remuneration in the range of RM20,000 to RM25,000 is offered based on a contractual basis. Interested candidates are requested to apply through JobsMalaysia.gov.my OR submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be treated in Strict Confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Closing date: 26 September 2012 (Wednesday).