[Kuala Lumpur] Branch Manager
Branch Manager, Community Distribution, Region Federal Territory
- To lead, coach and manage the branch team to achieve business objectives and optimum operational efficiency.
- Develop, maintain and grow business relationships with existing and new customers to increase customer acquisition and profitability.
- Develop and execute business plan and strategy to meet branch budget and business requirements.
- To ensure overall customer satisfaction through better service quality.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, or Professional qualification in Management/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Candidate with Certified Credit Professional (CCP) qualification will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure, independently and as a team member.
- Must have good analytical skills and strong command of written and spoken English.
- Possess good problem solving skills and customer focused disposition.
- Possess good leadership qualities, aggressive, self motivated and results oriented.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive sales.
Those interested are invited to apply online by 17 October 2012.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Realise your potential with the region’s leading financial services provider by submitting applications to the following address:
Group Human Capital
Level 44, Menara Maybank
100, Jalan Tun Perak