Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Maintain all Switching elements and services to ascertain smooth and seamless inter-working with other network elements, satisfying customers’ needs in terms of service integrity, reliability, quality and timeliness in the most cost effective way.
- Maintain Switching network elements and services to ensure high quality performance to meet customer requirement.
- Ensure execution of Switching preventive maintenance according to Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly requirement as stipulated in quality Management system procedures.
- Ensure fault restoration to the switching network elements is carried out in an effective manner in order to achieve high customers satisfaction.
- Resolve all customer complaints in relations with switching elements in timely manner.
- Control, execute and complete task of new, additional or closing of circuit advice according to NIS work order.
- Ensure all power related issues (PRI), such as Earthing, air-conditioning, Fire Prevention, Batteries, Rectifiers and AC systems are installed and maintained according to the specification.
- Ensure the new projects are acceptance, commissioned and handover for operation according to the specification with proper documentation.
- SPM or certificate In Engineering or Telecommunication Or Equivalent with Technical Experience.
- Credit in Bahasa Malaysia at SPM level.
Sila mohon melalui http://www.tmcareer.com.my/
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 01/10/2012